Already equipped with an effective screen in bad weather or looking for the best optical solution to protect your eyes when the sun shines generously on the station, the OAKLEY brand has thought of you. Here is the A-FRAME 2.0 REPLACEMENT LENS PRIZM SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM replacement screen.
This double screen has a remarkable optical quality, specific to the brand and includes all the technologies for which it is renowned. Thus, this PRIZM SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM screen has been designed by OAKLEY to effectively protect your precious eyes on very sunny days. Bringing out the cyan colors, this iridium-treated mask will limit glare while protecting you from the sun's rays. You'll be able to enjoy your day of riding, no matter what the weather conditions are, since you'll be able to take advantage of the terrain better than anyone else, no matter what happens.
Easily interchangeable to adapt your lens to suit the weather, this screen is however only adaptable on OAKLEY A-FRAME 2.0 mask models. Once correctly installed, this new screen will help you to increase your performance by redrawing the relief. Be more responsive and more confident during your next riding sessions!
- Dual spherical display PRIZM SAPPHIRE IRIDIUM cat. 3 (sunny weather)
- Visible light transmission rate: 13%
- Prizm™ technology: better control of transmitted light that optimizes contrast and improves visibility of terrain
- Wide Plutonite screen: extended field of view
- HDO® Technology: Optimal visibility and maximum clarity
- UV protection: 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and blue light filtering
- F3 anti-fog coating
- Usage : Nice weather
Only compatible with OAKLEY A-FRAME 2.0 masks
IMPORTANT: Be careful when installing your lens. Scratched screens cannot be returned and are not covered by the OAKLEY warranty policy.