With the VIPEC 12 BRAKE 90 you will have a mounting revolutionary with inserts to trigger defined. Made for experienced skiers who practice the ski touring or the freerando.
This fastening of ski-touring in DIAMIR is featuring innovative technologies that focus on safety, comfort, and performance. So that you can push your limits safely. Thanks to the Safety Pin System, which facilitates the triggering of the safety side associated with the heel piece automatically, you déchausserez easily to avoid all forces at the level of the knees. And this same mode rise unlike fasteners, pins classic. The inserts are mounted in the side rail, allowing the rail to move during a fall with twisting for a easy removal.
In addition to being very precise, you'll earn a crazy amount of time in donning, thanks to its all new shims and positioning of the system Easy Switch, which allows ultra-fast mode descent mode mounted with your stick.
Sponsor and its transmission of forces to be very effective to surprise you, with a point d'support wider which allows to improve the stability, you will have a mounting robust and efficient.
Product features :
- Fasteners inserts trigger set
- Compatible with the shoe inserts
- Side release of security : stop automique that allows a side release two-time
- Trigger safety-front-end : heel piece automatic
- Trigger, safety set : Safety Pin System Diamir
- System Easy Switch Pin : donning and doffing quick and easy changeover of the mode climb mode descent very easy
- Comfort Lift : provides 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13° and can be done with the help of your stick
- Cleat positioning : wedges as a guide for a specic intuitive, easy at the level of the stopper, even in deep snow
- Compatible knives Traxion
- Stop ski 90mm
- Width of ski minimum 67 mm