Better known as an optical specialist in board sports, the OAKLEY brand has diversified by launching a whole range of helmets to offer optimal protection to all riders. It is in this spirit that the MOD range was born, with an exclusive design series called FACTORY PILOT.
The MOD5 FACTORY PILOT MATTE BLACK helmet with its hybrid ABS / in Mold construction, combines robustness and lightness. It will guarantee you maximum protection to withstand the impact of a fall with minimum weight.
Equipped with the removable MBS system, it will allow you to change the visor according to your mask or the intensity of ventilation required. The 360° BOA® system located at the back of the head will allow you to adjust this helmet perfectly so that you get the perfect fit. Adapted as well as possible to your morphology, the protection of this MOD5 will be all the more effective.
Lightweight and well ventilated, this helmet has numerous pads that will offer you unequalled comfort, so much so that you will forget it's on your head!
Product Features :
- Type of construction: Hybrid (ABS shell / In Mold)
- Exclusive FACTORY PILOT design
- MBS System (Modular Birm System): Removable Visor
- BOA® FS1-1 adjustment system: Perfect fit
- Removable lining
- Anti-irritation flat seams
- Adjustable ventilation
- Removable ears
- Mask attachment on the back of the helmet
- Fidlock® closure system on the chinstrap: magnetic buckle
- Standards: ski CE EN1077 and ASTM F2040
- Sizes: S (51-55 cm), M (55-59 cm) and L (59-63 cm)
- Storage cover included