At the time of purchase of your boots snowboardseveral criteria are taken into account. To refer you in the choice of your equipment, follow a few Precision Ski tips to choose the snowboard boot that suits you best.
What flex choose for your snowboard boots?
Depending on your level, the flex will have a big influence on your comfort. A beginner or a rider casual becomes more comfortable in soft boots while the confirmed experts will prefer to snow boots more rigid.
The practice will also act in your choice. In freestyle, boots of snowboarding in the soft flex, especially at the level of the top of the collar, will be most appropriate. All mountain riders will find satisfaction in the snow shoes the medium Flex and the Downhillers in boots on Flex medium to hard.
The different systems of lacing of snow boots
There are also different lacing systems that will help you save time with lacing easier or more precision on the tightness of your boots.
Here is a list of lacing systems of snow bootsallowing you to select the one that fits best to your criteria:
- The BOA system : It allows a quick lacing of shoe with thin steel cables and a small wheel.
- The BOA focus system : Double device BOA, it allows a quick and precise, both lacing on the top than on the bottom of the shoe.
- The Speed Zone system : Thanks to a small handle on the outside of the shoe, the tightening is done in a movement.
- The traditional system : Same system as for sneakers, this lacing, which presents many drawbacks because slower or harder, remains the most accurate.
- Lacing hybrid : Between the BOA systems and traditional Mix for a fast and precise lacing.
You can now browse our different models, starting with an initial selection amongst our snow man boots, snow woman boots and child snow boots.